This Can't Be Happening
I’m so mad at R____. Damn you bitch. It’s not like as though everybody is like, thank God no. So what if you were first for Malay, like I care. Thanks for acting stuck up after accepting that award. Huda said that you are bloody R____. So does Keshveen. So, if I dint finish my compo it’s not your business. Its mine. Everybody else dint finish it also. Why dint you tell on them? Why did you have to tell on me? A-hole. Everybody has a life, dammit. I had that bloody regatta shit thing okay. I’m not like, you sitting around all day doing nothing, wasting your parents hard earned money on yourself. I don’t do that, I save my money to get what I want. I don’t spend hundred over dollars when my dad’s sick. You do, and it’s not like your parents are earning as much as mine are, which is a lot. (I’m not boasting. It is a fact) If I had your life, I would die of boredom, I swear. But it’s a surprise you are alive, but you gain weight so, you got what you deserve. I don’t obsess over that teacher you know. I think you’re a curved ruler*, you know that. So do other people. But anyway, I think you are a mongrel*.
-
-
I fucked up my Common tests today so badly. I screwed my English essay by writing more than the required amount of words. Damn, I shouldn’t have done descriptive, but that’s what I always and will forever do. It was something similar to my Malay compo I did the other day, I got quite a respectable grade for something I did at the last minute. Heheh
No school tomorrow! That’s what I’m looking forward to. The carnival at Marina. I’m looking forward to such crap things when I should be focusing on my CAs.
*This is so freaky, the door keeps on slamming when there’s no wind and no one is inn the room. And the chair in the loft keeps swiveling and I hear some tapping sound on the stair landing. I expect something to touch my shoulder soon. TOUCH WOOD*
I look like I’m suffering from some sort of disease man. I’m peeling. At least, no late reaction. I’m peeling at my eyebrows (Lesley was sad. Ahaha My perfect eyebrows. She thought I plucked them [again]. But I don’t pluck my eyebrows.), nose and the skin around and on my lips are peeling. Is that possible?
Jacklyn, Dilmeet and I came back from the toilet and found Ms Chua standing in the doorway. She was like, why do you have to go to the toilet all of a sudden. She looked at Dilmeet and Jacklyn and said, there’s something wrong with the both of you. She looked at me and said: “This one, forever peeling.” Dude, I am not forever peeling. It’s just that when you see me really closely, you happen to find me peeling. Like for Inter Schools.
-
-
We were practicing at McDonalds. Curly fries make your imagination run wild. Make them run reeeeeaaaaallllyy reeeeeeaaaallly wiiiiiillld. Get the picture? Okay, ohmyzod! We saw Vanessa and her cousin. It was really a sight you should keep in your mind forever. You will never get to see it ever. Vanessa was so sweet to her cousin man. Holding hands and all. Ah, so sisterly. Now we know why her Chinese is getting better. Ahahaha
In 88, it was so funny. Me and Dilmeet were laughing for reasons which I cannot disclose. The bus ride was so fun. *laughs at the people who were there*
-
-
* ask me to explain it to you if you dont get what I mean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home